Hormones are powerful chemicals that help control many of your body’s major processes, including metabolism and reproduction. Having the right hormone levels are critical for overall health.
Common hormonal conditions could cause any of the following signs or symptoms:
- Weight gain or weight loss
- Muscle weakness, aches, stiffness and or tenderness
- Joint swelling, pain or stiffness
- Hot flashes, cold or hot intolerance, and or sweating
- Hair thinning or breaking and or skin dryness
- Increased thirst or hunger
- Frequent urination
- Depression or anxiety
- Decreased sex drive"